Skip to product information
Having a pet dragon is so much fun.
You can teach him to sit, roll over, and play…
You can teach him to make friends, control his anger, overcome his anxiety, show respect, and many more…
But, how do you teach him about the delicate subject such as Body Safety?
- How do you help him understand appropriate and inappropriate touching?
- How do you prepare him to deal with different real-life problematic situations?
- How do you teach him about protecting his body and his privacy?
- How does he know to respond and tell others that he doesn’t want to be touched?
- What can he do when someone makes him feel uncomfortable?
- Who does he talk to or ask for help when he feels unsafe?
- How can you teach him to be in control of his own body and respect others’ personal boundaries? And so much more…
Get this book now and learn how!
Written from a children’s point of view, this fun, cute, and entertaining illustrated book is a must have book for parents, teachers, counselors and educators to gently teach kids about Body Safety, Inappropriate / Appropriate Touching and appropriate response to keep kids safe!
GET THIS BOOK NOW!